EFFECTIVE DATE: [May 1, 2017]
Collection of Personal Information:
When you visit the Site, NAIL collects personally identifiable information for the creation of accounts and as part of the billing process. Personally identifiable information is information that is not otherwise publicly available, and may include such things as your first and last name, e-mail address, billing address, phone number, current geographic location and other information that you provide to us (“Personal Information”). If you choose to correspond with NAIL through e-mail, NAIL reserves the right to retain the content of your e-mail messages together with your e-mail address and NAIL’s responses. Do not submit information that you do not want NAIL to access.
The information NAIL collects on or through the Site may include:
- Information collected directly from you or provided by you when you access the Site;
- Information collected automatically as you navigate through the Site;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on or through the Site. This includes information provided at the time of creating an account on the Site, purchasing materials on the Site, or leaving comments on a blog article located on the Site;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of your requests and orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Site;
- Details of your visits to the Site, which may include traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the pages or content that you access and use on the Site;
- Information about your interaction with the Site over time, including the frequency of your visits to the Site or your transactions through the Site.
Users have the option to leave comments on official blog articles located at the Site. NAIL may reject any submitted comments at its own discretion. Such comments and reviews are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Use of Personal Information:
NAIL may use Personal Information to provide information and services to Site users and to allow NAIL to:
- Present the Site’s content and services to you;
- Respond to user questions and comments;
- Analyze and monitor consumer and customer activity;
- Promote and support NAIL products and services;
- Develop a knowledge base regarding its Site users;
- Process product orders;
- Keep you informed of upcoming NAIL events and other matters that may be of interest to you;
- Carry out NAIL’s obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and NAIL, including for billing and collection;
- Notify you about changes to the Site or any content or services offered or provided through the Site; or
- In other way NAIL may describe when you provide the information.
NAIL may disclose Personal Information in response to law enforcement activity, to enforce its contract or property rights, or when required by law. Information collected may also be transferred:
- To NAIL’s affiliates or subsidiaries
- In connection with the sale or merger of the company or any division or business line of the company to which the information relates;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided it;
- To enforce or apply the Terms and other terms that apply to your activities on the Site, including for billing and collection purposes;
- If NAIL believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect its rights, property, or safety, or that of others;
- With your consent; and
- For any other purpose disclosed by NAIL when you provide the information.
If NAIL hires any third parties to perform services relating to the way the Site functions, it will require them to protect your Personal Information in the same way NAIL does. [NAIL uses an outside credit card processing company to bill users for products and services. When you order a product or service, NAIL will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.]
Other third parties may use tracking technologies, which may include the collection of information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. We may not control those tracking technologies and are not responsible for them. In using the Site, you are acknowledging that you understand and accept that you may encounter third party tracking technologies for which we are not responsible.
In addition to the disclosures set forth above, NAIL may aggregate Personal Information about its users and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to third parties (including advertisers) for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. In those cases, the third parties will not be able to identify any individual user of the Site based on the disclosures.
NAIL may use different technologies, such as cookies (small text files saved to your computer), to passively collect information. The information collected might include the date and time you visit the Site, logs from your browser, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and the pages you requested. This information will usually be used to (i) customize the advertising and content you see, (ii) process and confirm your entries and order information, (iii) contact you, and (iv) enhance your experience.
By using this Site you agree to the placement of cookies on your computer in accordance with the terms of this policy. You may set up your computer to reject cookies, or control which cookies your computer will and won’t accept, but your browser must be set up to accept cookies in order to fully utilize certain areas of the Site.
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Site does not respond to DNT signals.
Please note that if you provide NAIL with inconsistent privacy preferences (for example, by indicating on one occasion that NAIL is free to share your contact information with third parties and indicating on another occasion that it may not), NAIL cannot guarantee that your most recent privacy preference will be honored.
NAIL uses commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of its Site and the confidentiality of the personally identifiable information that you provide. While NAIL considers online privacy a priority, it cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties. Your use of the Site, including to provide any information to us, is at your own risk.
Users Under the Age of 18:
NAIL intends this Site for use only by individuals who are 13 years of age or older. Please do not use the Site without the permission and involvement of a parent or guardian if you are not at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you believe we may have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Ted@Tedleonhardt.com.
Date of Last Change May 19, 2017